PCV line removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GaRaptor

GaRaptor

Reaction score
Truck has less than 3k miles ... already had oil in this line ... that's why I went ahead and installed this separator/ catch can. $140 in about a half an hour because I was an idiot trying to get the hose off LOL felt like I gained horsepower as well but then I realized I just moved the pedals closer!! Haha5991659fe546f27f60f2667d80043422.jpgeea9153e27d4cadd9a9d056ecd0e87ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ABP

Reaction score
How did you manage to get the engine cover to line back up? I have issues with the front line interfering with the passenger side 10 mm stud. It is late and dark out so I will try again another day.

OP
OP
GaRaptor

GaRaptor

Reaction score
How did you manage to get the engine cover to line back up? I have issues with the front line interfering with the passenger side 10 mm stud. It is late and dark out so I will try again another day.
I honestly just kept playing with how the lines were routed until it fit perfectly . I did NOT trim the engine cover either .... I can still open my canister without having to take off the cover either . Granted it is a bit snug but I can do it . I'll send out some pics after work today

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk