Payload sticker and other observations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s one fine truck you got there Sir! Looks exactly like my build. I see you already have the stubby on that bad boy.

OP
OP
J

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s one fine truck you got there Sir! Looks exactly like my build. I see you already have the stubby on that bad boy.
Thanks! Yeah pulled into the garage and swapped antennas right away. I’ll swap lugnuts when it’s time to rotate. Getting tint in a week or so.

OP
OP
J

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have black McGards from my 2019 after reading about someone here having to chisel off a bunch of deez swollen factory nuts. I know I posted a part # recently for them. About $120 for the set from Summit Racing and no cover to swell and spin.

OP
OP
J

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it last night, the headlights are much improved over my 2019. I live off of a windy, 25mph, heavily wooded road and the adaptive headlights actually work to bend around the curves. The auto high beams stay on at a lower speed as well which is nice since we have tons of deer here and it was hard to maintain 27 mph on the tight 90s on my road in the old truck to not have the high beams shutoff. The fog lights only light up right in front of the truck, I’ll have to look for some adjustability in them to make them more useful.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Congrats on the new rig, its beautiful. In my opinion that is the best color, I wouldn't off-road with it though unless I had some sort of PPF on it.

metalwhiz

Reaction score
Great looking truck and appreciate your honest observations/comments about it. I've noticed pics of other new Raptors where the seat covers look a little wrinkly. I would personally be a little peeved about this after spending so much, but maybe it's just me, as I've heard nobody make mention of it until you.
Enjoy your new Raptor!

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked up my 35 AMB with 801a, beadlocks and no bedliner, no pano roof and no power tailgate/step. I thought I had seen some posts about payload but that could’ve been on Facebook or any other forums. Payload sticker on my truck is 1321 lbs for anyone wondering. I’ll have to look but I think my 2019 was like 1100 maybe at most.
Someone said that stripped truck payload was 1400lb. I'll be curious to find out if that's true and curious to find out what each of the options costs, weight-wise. I'd expect the roof and the tailgate to be the big two, so I'm wondering why your payload wasn't higher.

OP
OP
J

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck and appreciate your honest observations/comments about it. I've noticed pics of other new Raptors where the seat covers look a little wrinkly. I would personally be a little peeved about this after spending so much, but maybe it's just me, as I've heard nobody make mention of it until you.
Enjoy your new Raptor!

After having my wife iron the wrinkles out with her *** after a few rides I can say it looks much better now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free