Paying up front?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmazzenga

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am proud to say my Raptor is coming in less then a few weeks. Like many, I have to go across state lines to pick up the well priced truck. All good there. My question to the group is in your sales experience did you or did you not pay in full BEFORE you picked up your truck or did you finish the sale when you arrived that day?

I know it sounds inane but I haven't purchased out of state and I wasn't sure about purchasing sight unseen....

Thanks......this forum is the best.

JM

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep i had a two trade ins they took one and i kept the other one until it showed up then payed the rest.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am proud to say my Raptor is coming in less then a few weeks. Like many, I have to go across state lines to pick up the well priced truck. All good there. My question to the group is in your sales experience did you or did you not pay in full BEFORE you picked up your truck or did you finish the sale when you arrived that day?

I know it sounds inane but I haven't purchased out of state and I wasn't sure about purchasing sight unseen....

Thanks......this forum is the best.

JM

I would never pay for a vehicle until I looked it over, heard it run and took around the block. Just me, but you don't want to have Buyer's Remorse before you leave the lot! Make sure that thing is just the way you want it. This isn't a 1200.00 deal! Best of Luck!:Hump:

MKSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw it,sat in it,bought it. No test drive or even dealer prep. Spent the next day cleaning it and taking every pieces of plastic/stickers off.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't pay for anything upfront......ever!
so those hookers were on credit? hahahahaha

definitely make sure the truck is in proper working condition before signing anything. but buyers remorse is not something i have seen with these trucks