Paying msrp gen3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thepro8

Reaction score
I was just able to snag a 2023 allocation at MSRP. It was a ton of work though. In Colorado they are going for $5k over MSRP for a 35, 20-25k over for a 37", and 30-35 for a Raptor R. I was able to snag a 27" for MSRP on the other side of the country. It was the last of their allocations though and I have to drive it back.

Think I'm going with the 37" Avalanche loaded (except blue seats). I have to finalize my order tomorrow.

Upgrading from a 2018 Raptor 802A loaded with 50k miles.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad you are not closer, I would give you a deal on my 17 37K miles.

562gen3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to find one out of state, i ordered a gen 2 in las vegas (Team Ford) at msrp in 2018 and just ordered a gen 3 in PA for msrp, maybe you can get a Tremor for now till you can order a 2023 Raptor, don't even bother looking in California

Thrush

Reaction score
Also in Vegas, and I've had a Gen3 on order from Team Ford for over a year now (Status Clean - Unscheduled). It's looking like it'll go on to 2023. The claim they only charge MSRP on the custom order, but also 90+ people on the list (I found this out last month), so who knows if it'll actually get built. Pretty much no way they'll get all those trucks built, and I've been offered some trucks that "came available" with 20k markup on them that I've declined. If you ask them how many allocations they have, and they plead ignorance (as my sales guy did) dig further. Probably will end up deep on a list like I did.

Quite the frustrating process. Calling around to the neighboring states aren't finding any with allocations or MSRP, meanwhile Ford keeps ratcheting the price up.

Dealers in Vegas generally suck for halo vehicles, no matter what the brand. Findlay Chevrolet is marking the new Vettes by 50k (base model, I can't imagine what the Z06 will be.)