Pay for using an outhouse?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you pay to use ******** throughout mainland europe. but for the 70 euro cents it costs you, you could eat out of those things.

Not like the free use bathrooms at gas stations in the US.

OP
OP
Fyermanbob

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I mis-titled this. It's really more about having to pay for not only using an outhouse but paying for parking, picnicking or camping on our public lands.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you pay to use ******** throughout mainland europe. but for the 70 euro cents it costs you, you could eat out of those things.

I've often said to my wife when traveling that I would rather pay at home than use the toilets or public restrooms we have. For some change the seat is cleaned after each use and the floor is always mopped.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score

In Eastern Europe... You wouldn't even want to be close to any of those bathrooms.

10-8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem I have is it's like Toll roads. In states with toll roads they are already taxing you locally and federally for road construction and maintenance. Then they charge you again each time you drive on it! Same with the parks..