Patent Pending Plug N Play Harness System For ALL Light Models/Brands Including Reverse Lights, Backlights, Marker Lights, Switches and more..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey John - Congrats on the potential patent.

Another happy customer. John took the time to answer my questions and I was able to easily install (all Baja Designs) backup lights and in the front bumper cut-out, fogs, combos and spots. The wiring harnesses worked great and everything is tied into my AUX switches. Hardest part was dealing with the horrible way Ford terminates the AUX wires in the engine compartment.

Well worth the money. I live in the forest in NW Montana and the BD lights are a huge improvement over stock.

I have some install posts on this forum.
The Patent filing was published earlier this month from the USPTO.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On Sunday I installed Rigid Radiance and Radiance Scene lights. Turned out great, but John sure makes it look easier than it was for me...lol. I do like the new harnesses!View attachment 382378
Glad you were able to get it all installed. We are always available to answer install questions if you get hung up while going through the process.
Imagine how much more difficult it would have been without the plug-n-play harnesses, though! Lol

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I watched your videos and used the online instructions, all of which were very helpful. I will also say the new brackets and templates helped a bunch also! I attached the wire connectors, and mounted the lights to the brackets on a towel at my kitchen island.

Now I need to package my take-offs to return for credit. You definitely made it easier than my install back in 2020. I move pretty slow (purposely), and am a bit of a perfectionist. I decided to remove both front tires and the battery tray. Both decisions made it easier too.

Thanks for your support, and for Sidney's patience while I decided what I wanted.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You are very welcome! We are just happy you are happy, and that your install went smoothly.
Please let us know if you ever need any help with anything else in the future!
We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business!
~Sidney @ SPV Parts

djdarhar

Reaction score
Here to vouch for the harnesses and customer support from specialty performance parts.
I'm not great with electrical stuff so it definitely took some time, but it made me feel comfortable knowing I didn't have to splice and cut into things.

Also had to make a 2nd order for some extra couplers and the fog light relocation harness because this stuff is kind of a foreign language until you get it in hand and start really understanding how it all comes together.

Also, the customer support team was super helpful and didn't mind answering my questions.

Installed the triple fog lights and the rear reverse lights.
I went with all diode dynamics products.

I also installed is the behind the grill lower 12" light bar But you can't see it in these pics

20230114_173944.jpg20230114_173933.jpg

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here to vouch for the harnesses and customer support from specialty performance parts.
I'm not great with electrical stuff so it definitely took some time, but it made me feel comfortable knowing I didn't have to splice and cut into things.

Also had to make a 2nd order for some extra couplers and the fog light relocation harness because this stuff is kind of a foreign language until you get it in hand and start really understanding how it all comes together.

Also, the customer support team was super helpful and didn't mind answering my questions.

Installed the triple fog lights and the rear reverse lights.
I went with all diode dynamics products.

I also installed is the behind the grill lower 12" light bar But you can't see it in these pics

View attachment 389069View attachment 389070
Looks Awesome! Thanks so much!

Yeah, we are very proud of those and being able to solve a lifelong problem! Ease of install! We have lots of new stuff coming. We also have a video we are working on to not only show how easy they are to connect and install compared to everything else on the market, but also to show just how high quality the materials are! Our harnesses use PTFE wire which is FT1 Flame retardant and can withstand temperatures up to almost 400 degrees Far. All other general automotive cable out there from every company I could find is temp resistant to about 200 degrees and are NOT flame retardant. We put that to the test with a heat gun and a torch... wait till you see the results... check out and subscribe to youtube.com/jtrischler and as soon as it loads up, you can watch it... it will blow your mind... lol

John