Passing State Inspection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes your right TargetBow, it was a big problem early on, using spacers really only caught on this year. And as you can see the problem has been resolved.

As far as I can tell on the SVC threads, you can leave their Tune on year round and enjoy performance and pass emissions.

Last edited:

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info ramx50
I take it, you didn't actually have your emission test done with the tune on the truck because you just installed it. Could you please let me know when you take the truck to be tested so I can see that it passes with the tune on the truck. Thanks!

UPDATE: I just went for my inspection and it passed with no problems!!!

Thank You Jeff @ SVC!!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Yes your right TargetBow, it was a big problem early on, using spacers really only caught on this year. And as you can see the problem has been resolved.

As far as I can tell on the SVC threads, you can leave their Tune on year round and enjoy performance and pass emissions.

Yes you can I asked Jeff at SVC and he confirmed with his tuner that you can use their tune with the rear o2's on year round and not change performance at all.

TargetBow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: I just went for my inspection and it passed with no problems!!!

Thank You Jeff @ SVC!!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Yes you can I asked Jeff at SVC and he confirmed with his tuner that you can use their tune with the rear o2's on year round and not change performance at all.

Thanks for the real world update ramx50, that is what I wanted to know.
I wanted those who passed the emissions inspection with a tune on the truck to reply so I can see what worked and what didn't.
Thanks for the info:

TargetBow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passed Emissions Inspection With Tune On!!

Just wanted to update everyone and let you all know that my State Inspection and Emissions test was due this month and I kept the SVC tune on the truck and it passed the Emissions test with no problems. Thanks!! SVC!!

bc_87_wv

Reaction score
K&N Intake for sale. New. Sold my raptor and never installed. $275

I have a new K&N intake that was never installed on a Raptor that I sold. Its part #: 77-2579KTK and fits 2010-2014 6.2L. Its new in box and I have it listed on Ebay. I just opened the box when I first got it to make sure everything was in there. Its a great deal considering its new and they're $373 on K&N's website. Listed at $275. Here's the Link for it if anyone is interested in getting one at a discount:
Engine Cold Air Intake Performance Kit K&N fits 10-14 Ford F-150 6.2L-V8 | eBay

Curt Kautsch

Reaction score
Similar issues in Texas 14' Gen1 . Couldn't pass inspection due to oxygen and 02 sensors throwing "not completes". Inspector asked if i disconnected battery lately, i said yes(added aux lights). So he told me to drive it 40 or so miles, went back, didn't work. Went home disconnected battery again for 30 seconds returned to stock tune. I had tune (5 star SCT) in the 93 performance tune. Switched it back to stock tune and drove 40 miles. Fixed issue, passed inspection. Hope this helps.