Passenger side high beam flickering/staying on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KingKoopa17

Reaction score
Last night I was driving past a road sign and noticed it looked like the reflecting light from my headlights was flickering. Didn't think much of it until I stopped at my parents and walked around the front and noticed that the high beam light on the passenger side was on when it shouldn't have been. It would then flicker on and off intermittently while driving. Anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_20211009_185151_3.jpg
    IMG_20211009_185151_3.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 13

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have no idea, but if it was mine, I would pull the headlight bezel and check all the wiring and bulbs and move the wires around with the lights on, looking for a loose ground or bulb.

OP
OP
KingKoopa17

KingKoopa17

Reaction score
I have no idea, but if it was mine, I would pull the headlight bezel and check all the wiring and bulbs and move the wires around with the lights on, looking for a loose ground or bulb.
That's what I was thinking. Figured I'd pick the brains of the forum first, just in case.

Any wire taps anywhere?
No, nothing tapped in anywhere. Only using AUX 1, 2, and 3.

Reaction score
I have high-beam flickering also. Brand new truck, no mods yet. Just looking to see if this is common before I take it to the dealer and they tell me they "can't replicate the problem", like always. Seems to happen on both drive and passenger side high-beams