Passenger side carpet wet!! Where is the drain for the AC???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford issued a TSB for this issue. Unfortunately...I don’t have the document number handy. Do a forum search and you’ll find it. It appears a number of us have run into this problem. Not good...

Doctor Mike

Reaction score
This may not be as easy as just the AC drain. I have a 2018 Model. Noticed an actual shlussing sound of water coming from right passenger side. Thought at first it was water in the door but no, water was IN floorboard. Carpet on passenger side soaked and backseat as well. Brought to dealer. Again had hard time diagnosing one of the many problems I have had with this vehicle . Turned out to be a leak between the bed and the cab. Required all new carpeting. See if rear carpet is soaked as well

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This may not be as easy as just the AC drain. I have a 2018 Model. Noticed an actual shlussing sound of water coming from right passenger side. Thought at first it was water in the door but no, water was IN floorboard. Carpet on passenger side soaked and backseat as well. Brought to dealer. Again had hard time diagnosing one of the many problems I have had with this vehicle . Turned out to be a leak between the bed and the cab. Required all new carpeting. See if rear carpet is soaked as well

How can you have a water leak between the bed and the cab when they are not attached?