Passenger door lock problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaper27

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Raptor and the passenger door lock is not working. When I use the fob, exterior door handle, or the button inside the door vibrates like a cell phone but physically doesn’t move. It isn’t in warranty or else I’d take it in and drop it off but looking to see if anyone may have this issue or clue to where to start. It’s getting power because I can hear it buzz/try to actuate.

Thanks in advance!

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2020 Raptor and the passenger door lock is not working. When I use the fob, exterior door handle, or the button inside the door vibrates like a cell phone but physically doesn’t move. It isn’t in warranty or else I’d take it in and drop it off but looking to see if anyone may have this issue or clue to where to start. It’s getting power because I can hear it buzz/try to actuate.

Thanks in advance!
Well with ours, the connection rattled loose so the door wouldn't electronically open but since you can here it actuate than I'm out of ideas