Parts Compatibility F150 vs Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supergumby5000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newbie raptor owner here... Im doing some research on aftermarket goodies and it appears as though most parts are universal between the 150's and the Raptors. Is there anything specific I should make sure I purchase raptor specific parts for? Suspension speaks for itself, anything else out of the ordinary?

For example - I'm looking at getting a bed rug for my dogs and some power steps. I believe both are the same between the standard 150's and the raptors, correct?

I'm still doing some research deciding between new collars or Geisers, deavers, tire size, etc.... It's going to be fun having a new project.

NoReins

Reaction score
Raptor Specific:

Suspension
Exhaust (from downpipes to the tailpipes)
Grilles
Bumpers

Basically everything else for a F-150 should fit a Raptor, except for stuff like Wheel to Wheel Side Step Bars since the Raptors rear fenders are flared

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are other differences, more subtle as well.

For instance, the radio antenna mount bracket is different and the dealers seem not to understand how to order Raptor specific parts even with a VIN.

I suspect there are more we don’t know about as well.