Part name

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghstfce

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for these pull rings or whatever they are called. I can’t seem to find the right ones to fit my stock bumper in a 2019. Anyone know where I can get a pair. I have a pic of what I want below. I like the red ring loop.
79440a9b28cdd7b3d27d9de329655652.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, but they wont work well on the oem tow hooks unless you have an eye mounted. they will bounce and rattle. cant figure out why people leave them on. i only use for recovery

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, but they wont work well on the oem tow hooks unless you have an eye mounted. they will bounce and rattle. cant figure out why people leave them on. i only use for recovery
And if they come loose become a projectile. And very easy for someone to walk away with them too

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same here. OP, don't leave them on, but you can buy them just about anywhere. I picked up mine and a recovery strap from 4 wheel parts.

mashtastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score