Part identification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

recurvehunt

Reaction score
Likely a dumb question but struggling to identify the part with green and red connectors...snapped the small plastic tubing just below green connector and need to replace...

A5CB91EC-B28C-47C2-B302-02D20D7CD6C0.jpeg

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had been to that site as well, but in box 12 it’s the tap right after the y-split (going to drivers side) of which they don’t call out a part for. The item 15 is not what I’m looking for...that’s still good to go

Box 12 should include all 3 pieces and is why there is a box around it.. not cheap though

OP
OP
R

recurvehunt

Reaction score
Box 12 should include all 3 pieces and is why there is a box around it.. not cheap
Box 12 should include all 3 pieces and is why there is a box around it.. not cheap though
yeah I have both tubes and the sensor called out there....so just don’t need any of those three items. And on that drivers side inlet tube it’s just the tube with a port for the thing I need but not the thing I need lol - If makes sense