GEN 1 Part 2 of my first road trip with the raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mehryar

Reaction score
Hey guys, I finally made part 2 of the road trip video that I was working on.
My best friend who was with me on the trip actually died 2 weeks ago in a motorcycle crash and I just couldn't work on part 2 for a while.

Anyways, I hear this crazy clicking noise from the rear which I think is the bypass shocks but I don't think they should be this loud. You can hear it around 5:30
I appreciate it if anyone can give me feedback.
Thanks, everyone.

Road trip (Part 2)

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your friend.

Great video and what an amazing road trip, wish i had places like that near me lol. gotta find part one to check it out also.

As for the rattle it could be soo many things. One shot showed the spares moving around, but it could be some bracket, shocks, or even the bed. Id start by taking out the tires and making sure all the bolts are tight on the holder and just drive around without the spares. Then move onto the next possible area.

OP
OP
Mehryar

Mehryar

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your friend.

Great video and what an amazing road trip, wish i had places like that near me lol. gotta find part one to check it out also.

As for the rattle it could be soo many things. One shot showed the spares moving around, but it could be some bracket, shocks, or even the bed. Id start by taking out the tires and making sure all the bolts are tight on the holder and just drive around without the spares. Then move onto the next possible area.
Thank you for your kind message and the hints.
I have tried shaking the truck and touching every component that I think of simultaneously to see what is making the noise.
So far, I haven't been successful. But you are correct. I need to cross out what is not causing it one by one. I just hope the truck isn't messed up too much.

By the way, part 1 link is below. Thank you for your interest.

Raptor part 1