Parking lights and dash will not turn off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Retired in TN

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the bcm could be reading the wrong resistance from those marker lights on the new headlights.
Another excellent observation, thank you. The marker light and headlamp silhouette lights are spliced into the amber (below hood) lights. perhaps the 3 added together is causing an issue. I can unhook those lights and try that as well.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 21 just did this about a week ago. I restarted a few times, no help. I had to run errands, so I said he’ll with it, about an hour later got home. Everything worked fine. Not happened since.

OP
OP
Retired in TN

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I reconnected the battery after several days and everything is running normally. That should be a good thing I suppose, but a dead battery could be in my future at any time.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Clean the terminals and tighten and check all electrical connectors on the battery. Maybe that's why it is working now, now that you had it disconnected for awhile or it reset something, lol.