Panosunroof - Gen 3 Buyers Ordering with or without

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't really understand these threads. If you want a sunroof, get one...and if you don't want a sunroof, don't get one. Why would anyone else's opinion matter?

Oh, and unless you're gonna order a truck, they're all gonna have sunroofs.

I started the thread and found it very informative. Alot of previous Raptor owners had excellent comments on likes and dislikes on the pano sunroof. From their feedback, I've decided against the sunroof.
Hope that helps you understand why I started this thread. After all this is a forum to share information among members.

Last edited:

Pax4d

Reaction score
I had one in my 15 KR and it was a rattle trap. My 19 Raptor has one as well and it has been much much better, but I just don't use it (hot in Louisiana). If I order a new one Raptor, I'd order without. Don't use it enough to offset the bad memories of the 15 KR.

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sunroof on my Gen 2 makes it too hot in the summer and too loud when it rains. I'm in Houston so we get a lot of both conditions. My Gen 3 was ordered without.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't use mine but to open the sunshade in the winter. Ordered it anyway as I was thinking about resale.
My current 2020 and past 2015 F150 had it.. no issues.