Panosunroof - Gen 3 Buyers Ordering with or without

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Future Gen 3 Buyers. Will you be ordering your new Raptor with or without the Pano sunroof.
I know another damm sunroof thread, but I'm bored stiff waiting for order banks to open. So if you don't want to discuss sunroofs, please ignore this thread.
I've been going back and forth on this one. At first I was all in on the Pano sunroof. But after looking back on previous vehicles I've owned with sunroofs, I think I might of used it once or twice a year. I love the look and feel of the open roof, but at the end of the day I probably won't use it. Also read a few threads on Pano sunroof problems that I don't need, especially if I'm not using it.. So this week is a hard no for me, I won't be Ordering one for my new Raptor. Who knows I might change my mind before ordering.

Screenshot_20210424-154010_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same with me I’d order without. And wouldn’t it lighten the truck just a tiny bit ?
I never open mine. Florida is hot as satans sack

Not only is it fairly heavy but the weight is in the worst possible place, way up high, so it will contribute more than you would expect to body roll. If you plan to rock it off road, I'd say skip it for sure unless it's your very favorite option in the whole world and you can't live without it.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordering without. have two vehicles now, one with sunroof, one without. never use it. its either too hot or too cold outside, and for the month that its nice, I have allergies. with the possibility of leaks and rattles after off-roading, hard pass. if the dealer threw it in for free, I still wouldn't take it.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is such a ladies option.. :D
Of course without!

Last edited: