Painted Fenders and Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO some of the colors look great color matched.. blue and RR like mine yea. The blue above looks clean. And 800 is cheap.

I paid 2500 and I pulled off and installed. Tho Was 1k for the paint. RR is very expensive with the 3stage and opted for House of kolor clears. And the California premium pricing.

I say go for it, I love mine, I agree keep grill black tho

A8CAC7BF-08D9-4CD9-A994-28D8088A9A5E.jpeg

54D2177F-7792-4912-A5B6-5057952F4DFE.jpeg

B0E30826-7B2B-415D-82FE-3DA47AAA9AD3.jpeg

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure on the wrap, but I bet the number is similar to the paint as it takes the wrapping tech some time to do it correctly. I also asked about a wrap for my fenders on the 18' and no vinyl color there was a great match for oxford white (would be somewhat noticeable), so we paint matched instead, just something to consider if your picky.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean...

When I think of the raptor, I think of them fender flares being a different color. That is how I notice them on the highway..and flick my lights lol. Otherwise it looks like one of them FX4 deals lifted...kinda.

Then you can keep yours that way.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean...

When I think of the raptor, I think of them fender flares being a different color. That is how I notice them on the highway..and flick my lights lol. Otherwise it looks like one of them FX4 deals lifted...kinda.

I’m with you. I like the contrast and that it defines it as a Raptor. Just a preference but I like the difference between my truck and other F150’s out there. But by all means, dress it up however you want. I put B pillar appliqués on with claw marks...haha. I like em but I’d be guessing the majority wouldn’t.