Painted fender flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Herrera Jr

Reaction score
Anyone paint their fender flares another color besides color matching your truck? I have my performance blue truck getting the outer grill and ford letters color matched but interested in painting my fender flares black. I don’t like the grey color on the flares and back piece

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I were changing them I'd consider having them shot with line-x or similar to make them more durable.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen both gloss and matte black used. Looks nice.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I were changing them I'd consider having them shot with line-x or similar to make them more durable.

Just missed on a 2014 Ruby Red that did the Line-X all around. Bumpers, fenders, lower rockers (All) and door jambs/sills. It looked really nice. And you can get Line-X in almost any color.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone paint their fender flares another color besides color matching your truck? I have my performance blue truck getting the outer grill and ford letters color matched but interested in painting my fender flares black. I don’t like the grey color on the flares and back piece
I went flat black and really like it, I think you would as well, since you are not a fan of the grey

818B46EC-6642-4AB6-86A6-5C6487CEF135.jpeg

kholding

Reaction score
Wasn't sure about it when I read your initial post, but the picture posted by 911 Crazy looks great. Really hard to tell a major difference between stock and a matte black, but it definitely looks great in that picture! I think having the bumpers and rear kick panel done helps to bring it all together. I'm not a huge fan of it being all color-matched (at least the white trucks).