Painted Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just went to my local vinyl shop that does automotive wrapping and they wrapped my fenders to match the paint. Color match is almost spot on and if they every get scratched offroading I can peel it off and rewrap it. Plus it was a lot less then painting would cost and turn around time was a few hrs. Hard to beat imo.

Where is the shop located?

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bedsides?

I don't know the exact question, but I paint matched both front / rear fenders and bedsides to Oxford White, bought the paint pen for any small chips that may happen on the inner fender well. The bedsides havent had any chips on the exterior, may have some on the underside, but that's not really visible. With all that said, if I could do this over, would have saved a bit and gone ahead and bought new fiberwerx +2.5" glass, paint matched and installed and thrown on 37s from the get go, just sayin.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone has to be a naysayer... yet I do ascribe to “to each their own”. But just gotta say, one of the distinguishing features of the Raptor, which also gives it that aggressive width is the contrasting fenders. Matching fenders seem to shout “stock F150” like no other mod. Not saying it doesn’t look good...Lots of great looking fender matching trucks look great.

But this is coming from a guy who painted his brake calipers and tow hooks, so take it with a big grain of salt...haha.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know the exact question, but I paint matched both front / rear fenders and bedsides to Oxford White, bought the paint pen for any small chips that may happen on the inner fender well. The bedsides havent had any chips on the exterior, may have some on the underside, but that's not really visible. With all that said, if I could do this over, would have saved a bit and gone ahead and bought new fiberwerx +2.5" glass, paint matched and installed and thrown on 37s from the get go, just sayin.

When you say "bedsides", are you referring to the lower panel between the back tires and bumper?

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone has to be a naysayer... yet I do ascribe to “to each their own”. But just gotta say, one of the distinguishing features of the Raptor, which also gives it that aggressive width is the contrasting fenders. Matching fenders seem to shout “stock F150” like no other mod. Not saying it doesn’t look good...Lots of great looking fender matching trucks look great.

But this is coming from a guy who painted his brake calipers and tow hooks, so take it with a big grain of salt...haha.

Ok, ok. Some clarification needs to be brought to your line of thinking. So there is your way of thinking, stock looks best, is aggressive, blah, blah, blah. Then there is the bad ass, dope, down wit da looks way. You know the look, "Wow, I bet that guy is going to 4 wheel right up the side of Pikes Peak!!!". And "Wow dude, see that guy? Man, he is dope!". We all need to decide for ourselves. So if you want to be the guy people say "I bet he's going to TSC to pick up some food for his pet gerbil", then so be it.