Painted Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chujk1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did you find a vinyl that matched the paint? I am looking for something that matches oxford white. Thanks!

Sleepy996

Reaction score
how did you find a vinyl that matched the paint? I am looking for something that matches oxford white. Thanks!

Your best bet is driving to a local vinyl shop that's good and they have hundreds of vinyl swatches they will need to go through to find a close match.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$500 and they removed, wrapped and replaced, seems like a good deal. I have been told $300 to LineX mine if they are off the truck. Not sure how hard to remove but both the paint shop and spray liner place didn't seem big on removing and preferred I do it for them.

Looks great!

Sleepy996

Reaction score
$500 and they removed, wrapped and replaced, seems like a good deal. I have been told $300 to LineX mine if they are off the truck. Not sure how hard to remove but both the paint shop and spray liner place didn't seem big on removing and preferred I do it for them.

Looks great!

The vinyl guys wrap the fenders while on the truck which is why the whole process takes no more then two hrs or so if the truck is clean.

Last edited:

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Looks great!
Here's a video showing the removal process. Looks pretty easy. I thought about doing this, but kind of like the one's I've seen paint matched.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were you ever able to find vinyl that matched Oxford white? I stopped by the “high end” vinyl shop here and they only had two white swatches that were kinda close but still off and he said he couldn’t color match. They are eager for business right now with all going on so I know he wasn’t just blowing me off. They wanted $850 to do the flares and the little pieces on the rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: