Painted door and tailgate handles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I started putting mine in, liking it so far. I found an issue that I have noticed on my truck and others. The paint is about non existent below the handle. It's hard to see in the picture but the gray primer can be seen on the door. It can be seen with or without the handle in. View attachment 367805View attachment 367806
It almost looks like chafing from the handle or something else.

Sucks about the paint, but I believe I've seen that as well on other trucks too. Digging the paint matched handles for sure. Looks like painted handles will be my next thing to do when the truck goes into the body shop to get the right front fender flare repainted. Trying to decide if there's anything else I should have painted at the time.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered the paint to match door and tailgate handles/surrounds. After looking at the FX4's with the Appearance Package with the painted flares and handles I think it just makes the truck look a lot sleeker.

1662786526831.png

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Ordered the paint to match door and tailgate handles/surrounds. After looking at the FX4's with the Appearance Package with the painted flares and handles I think it just makes the truck look a lot sleeker.

View attachment 371093
Bold move. Make your Raptor look like an FX4. :) Kidding, but just stating the obvious.