GEN 2 Paint your tow hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NH-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I get an opinion poll on what folks think of using Lightning Blue accents, similar to Jeffola, but on an Agate Black truck.

Do people think the two colors would work well together, or do you think another color would look better?

If anyone has photos of black Raptors with custom graphic accents, would love to see what you’ve done.

Thanks

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can the front tow hooks be removed easily? Interested in painting mine red but don't want to do it on the truck.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea, but to each his own. I can certainly appreciate a guys need to make his truck his own and personalize it to his needs/liking.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI to those thinking about masking off the front tow hooks and painting - just remove them, it is VERY easy!

I decided to fully remove my front bumper today to then remove the tow hooks, and was pleasantly surprised that I only had to remove the skid plate. Once you remove the skid plate, you can maneuver the rubber tow hook trim around enough access the two 15mm bolts holding the hooks in place. The bolt toward the rear of the truck is easy to remove all the way, and you only need to loose the bolt closer to the front of the truck as the tow hook is designed to allow you to slide the bolt completely through a notch. Easily removed both tow hooks in less than 15 minutes, and now ready to paint!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20