Paint codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a paint code for the bumpers/fender flares?

Everyone keeps saying they are the magnetic color, so probably that same code? They are definitely a metallic gray, so kinda makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ransom

Reaction score
here is what i found, not sure what code applies:
Foundry Black Met
APPC
EPL, TAU

Very nice. Thank you for the info. Gotta see how I would even go about getting that in a touch up pen.

*edit*

Looks like I found it.

go to colorndrive website. I can't link the website for some reason, it keeps linking to another website.

It's under 2016 Ford Explorer

Last edited:

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got in lightning blue N6 and magnetic J7 touch up paint. The magnetic seems as close as I can tell to my flairs. Even the metallic is right on.

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got in lightning blue N6 and magnetic J7 touch up paint. The magnetic seems as close as I can tell to my flairs. Even the metallic is right on.

I was told from the dealer that the posts above about the Black are wrong, and that it is in fact J7 Magnetic, but you need to add a Flattener to the Clear Coat to match the Fenders/Bumpers.