Paint chips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Upen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got my truck professionally detailed. And now I can see all the little paint chips from road debris that I have built up. Does any one have good solutions to issues like this?

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used a invisibra on my last trks
Its worth the money u can find them on ebay
I really need to slap one on the raptor before its too late

I do have a couple knicks in my side graphics

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought we were talking about what I ate as a kid.

But in all seriousness, I have a paint chip on my roof from a rock that nearly took out my windshield. I wish it would have, since those are free to replace in the state of Florida. This damn paint chip and dent is not. :(

OP
OP
Upen

Upen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought we were talking about what I ate as a kid.
:(

HAHAHA. The lead one taste the best. No i just have some very minor chips and am looking for a get rid of them. Just put a email out about a flat black wrap. hopefully they wont try to **** me to do it.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
I bought the white touch up paint, but Ford has NO paint for front silver skid plate thing between bumper?

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 3M installer just showed me a product that just came out that might work for some of you guys. Its as thick as the clear bra but when applied it makes your paint look matte. If you guys want a picture sample I'll shoot some photos next time he's at the shop.

ShiftyCapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 3M installer just showed me a product that just came out that might work for some of you guys. Its as thick as the clear bra but when applied it makes your paint look matte. If you guys want a picture sample I'll shoot some photos next time he's at the shop.

Sounds interesting, but i'm not sure how it would look in the places i'd want protection ie 1/3 of the hood, rocker panels and about a foot up the doors....

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score

Post it! I'm interested!