PAINT ALL GREY TRIMS TO MATCH BODY COR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a black Raptor and I color matched all the fender flares, the tailgate appliqué and the extension behind the rear wheels. It looks great. Pretty straight forward for a good body shop, only weird piece is the tailgate appliqué and that’s because it has a slightly grainy finish. Takes a little more work and paint buildup to make it right. If you don’t have an appliqué it’s a piece of cake. Ignore the few dipsticks on here that snivel about how bad it will look, it’s your truck, do what you want.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You paint all that shit one color then it looks like a damn SPORT F150 that is overweight...
You know what a charger looks like with painted wide body fenders? A Charger with painted wide body fenders.

A lot of you care that other people know you drive a Raptor. Don’t you think the people that know what a Raptor is will know you had it custom painted?

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know what a charger looks like with painted wide body fenders? A Charger with painted wide body fenders.

A lot of you care that other people know you drive a Raptor. Don’t you think the people that know what a Raptor is will know you had it custom painted?
That's the thing about opinions. Everyone has one. Everyone should do what you want, it's your truck. I just happen to be of the 'opinion' that color matching doesn't look good. To each his own, as they say @TheGreatPumpkin . Cheers.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's the thing about opinions. Everyone has one. Everyone should do what you want, it's your truck. I just happen to be of the 'opinion' that color matching doesn't look good. To each his own, as they say @TheGreatPumpkin . Cheers.
Then say that …”it looks like a sport trim” makes it sound like you bought the truck to impress others. Having fenders that peel when you look at them the wrong way is not exactly something I’m proud of after spending $80+. I bet the Sport doesn’t have that problem.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Haters. I blacked mine out and went with Heliotrope (that's purple for you uncultured deplorables). I then replaced the amber markers with a hint of Bright Lilac. Picture me rollin'View attachment 370929

I bet you didn’t switch out all your interior stitching for lilac though. That’s what separates the true ballers.

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the comment that a regular 150 looks like a Raptor because you paint match is the funniest comment made. I don’t need and decals either my plate tells it all. RPTOR 37