Paddle Shifters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

perry

Reaction score
I’d be curious roughly how long did it take, a guesstimate on cost, any specialty tools needed, source for parts and such.

OP
OP
KrautKabbage

KrautKabbage

Reaction score
It could be done in a day pretty easily. Maybe 4-6 hours of actual work if you know what your doing. The only special tool I needed was an ohm tester to find my way through the clock spring and had to modify the boards slightly in the shifter switches. I’m trying to put together a kit for anyone else who’s interested in doing this.

Steven_Born

Reaction score
I might be wanting to do this on my 2010. Did you utilize a Gen 2 steering wheel? If you could provide a parts list that would be great as well as the sequence of how you completed this.

OP
OP
KrautKabbage

KrautKabbage

Reaction score
I’m tooling up to start producing these as DIY kits. I’m in the first gen Raptor Facebook group and there was a bunch of people there that requested me to make them as kits and sell them. With the exception of mounting the paddles to the wheel it will be mostly plug and play.

Last edited: