P219B after sparkplug change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bryanroth21

Reaction score
I can look at it but it'll be hard to see everything as the intake covers a lot of the injectors on the bank 2 side. And yea I get the weird idle when I put it to park. That's the only symptom really it drives and accelerates good it didn't struggle goin over i70 Eisenhower tunnel its a good stress test. But I'll try to see if I see any arching I'm the dark

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If im not mistaken P219B is an A/FR inbalance on bank 2 (driver side)
So if you are chasing a lean/rich condition on that side double check exhaust manifold for leak, loose plug after the change, look at all the rubber lines from manifold to the PVC to see if there are cracks. You said you replaced injectors, was fuel pressure ever checked? Dumb question, but has fuse 27 been done?

OP
OP
B

bryanroth21

Reaction score
Thanks for the information I'll try to check those. As far as we could tell no exhaust leaks but we haven't taken that good of a look at the manifold. Probably would have to take it off, I'll look at the hoses and no I haven't done a fuse 27 relocation. Also didn't check fuel pressure I'd have to ask the shop if they did or not

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like @Canuck714 mentioned, do the fuse 27 relocation, regardless, it has caused many issues and this will rule out some future problems even if it is okay at this time, it's so cheap to do, there is no reason not to do it. If your mechanic doesn't know what that is, a simple google search will suffice to remedy any reason why it shouldn't be done. Good luck.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would definitely do fuse 27 relocate kit. But I hope you get it figured out. That sucks trying to do preventative maintenance and actually causing another issue….

OP
OP
B

bryanroth21

Reaction score
been awhile since I have been on here. Sadly I have not figured it out yet. I need to do the fuse relocation I bought it recently and just need to do it. I have been to the roush dealer several times and the first time they swore it was an o2 sensor that I replaced. So I did it again and code came back after time, then they thought it was the MAF sensor cuz it was filthy apparently so changed that and they thought it was the culprit. Now yesterday after driving here and there it is not my daily driver so it takes time for the code to come back, welllll its back again. The main thing in my head wants to point to spark plugs this all happened after that so I think with the relocation kit I need to do new coils or have them check on the bank two side as it has to be something plug related but i am not throwing any misfire codes just that P219B. if anyone else has any ideas i am more than open to them.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
been awhile since I have been on here. Sadly I have not figured it out yet. I need to do the fuse relocation I bought it recently and just need to do it. I have been to the roush dealer several times and the first time they swore it was an o2 sensor that I replaced. So I did it again and code came back after time, then they thought it was the MAF sensor cuz it was filthy apparently so changed that and they thought it was the culprit. Now yesterday after driving here and there it is not my daily driver so it takes time for the code to come back, welllll its back again. The main thing in my head wants to point to spark plugs this all happened after that so I think with the relocation kit I need to do new coils or have them check on the bank two side as it has to be something plug related but i am not throwing any misfire codes just that P219B. if anyone else has any ideas i am more than open to them.
Can you monitor the o2's ? Since you have 2 spark plugs per cylinder , if one of them is dead and not firing, that could be your culprit . Cylinder is still firing off the working plug . Coil possible not firing plug either top or side of engine . with out a misfire hard to pin point what cylinder . If it did'nt do it before the plug change and did it after , that points to something. At least on bank 2