P219B after sparkplug change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrewSch

Reaction score
I will let you know if I find anything, sounds like we have done the same stuff, glad I am not alone but sad someone else is experiencing this as it seems like its very hard to diagnose. but hopefully end is in sight.
I saw on another forum that someone replaced their PCV's and fixed it. Maybe take a look at those/give them the shake test? I've still got to look over my intake elbow, but also adding the PCV to the list now.

OP
OP
B

bryanroth21

Reaction score
I saw on another forum that someone replaced their PCV's and fixed it. Maybe take a look at those/give them the shake test? I've still got to look over my intake elbow, but also adding the PCV to the list now.
I will give this a shot its a cheap part. Researching this it could be it, I ordered the pcv valve and the hose just cuz it was like 30 bucks. The symptoms of a bad pcv valve are a lot of what I am experiencing and is one of the last things that I have explored for the p219b code on the DTC explanation. I will give it a shot and let you know how it goes, it can be some time for testing but will let you know, I will have to go over the mountain pass to see if the code stays away. It always seemed to come back when I go over Eisenhower tunnel

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bryanroth21

Reaction score
Well I replaced my PCV valve a week or two ago, and CEL is back on with P219B as the only code again.. :rolleyes:
well shit, that is not good, I just replaced mine this week it seems to have changed idle a bit not hunting for idle as much but I haven't really driven it much either. I will let you know if my light comes back on.

DrewSch

Reaction score
Well I did the pcv valve and it was good for awhile but today the cel came back on, was wondering if you had any luck on anything you've done lately.
Ah man! I've yet to do anything since PCV replacement, still was planning to check the intake from filter to the elbow on the supercharger inlet. I just have yet to get around to it since Fall is starting to come to Michigan so haven't had as much time. It's still been driving fine, just has had the CEL and code, and a slight idle hunt when cold.