P025B Code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thaduker

Reaction score
So I was sitting at my sons baseball practice tonight, turned the truck off and radio played for about 5 min while engine was off. Got out of the truck for about 30 min. Got back in the truck, cranked the engine, and engine sputtered, engine light came on, battery light came on. Checked the code and it was P025B and then 3 cylinder misfire codes. Tried to drive and it felt like it was in super limp mode. Parked it, turned it off, and restarted. Seems to run fine now, cleared the code. I am taking the truck tomorrow for a 14 hour road trip. Any cause for concern? Or was it the battery didn’t have enough juice and caused the engine to misfire?

2020 W/ Goosetune

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Rolling computer. I would run it. Put a battery in it if you're worried. I got about 3.5 years out the factory battery in mine and I think that is pretty darn good. There were signs it was getting low for a long while though. Chimes coming from dash and not speakers, slower cranking. Over the years there were a 1 or 2 occasions that a warning light would pop up, went away after restart.