P0068 Manifold Absolute Pressure - Triggered by CC over 80mph?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone had this happen before and can anyone confirm I shouldn’t really care about it? Or advise if there’s something I should look at?

I’m out in UT right now and this is the third time in 2 weeks it’s happened. When I have cruise control on 80+ and the truck let’s off the accelerator at the crest of an incline, it throws this code and goes into limp mode. It ONLY happens in cruise control. I can drive 100+, on inclined/declines, letting on/off the gas as much as I want and it won’t happen. Only in CC.

I’m assuming it’s just a weird programming issue because I’m getting normal pressures otherwise. I understand this code is usually when there’s some confusion in the harem with different boost readings. I’m getting vacuum peak at -10 and boost gets up to 23 just fine, this is normal with my tune. Idle at about -8.

Perf mods include:
- AFE Magnum Force Intake
- SVC Intercooler
- Cobb Accessport
- Cobb Stage 2 91 oct tune (I normally run 93 tune but on this trip I’ve only done 91)

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have you been able to capture a datalog of the issue? Or any datalogs driving out in the UT hills in general? If so, send them over to [email protected] and I'd be happy to take a look at what may be going on!

Thanks,
Sam@COBB

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah this happened to me as well. Running goosetune stage 2 (SVC FMIC).

Was told it’s nothing to worry about and can have it cleaned up another tune file.

I reset the code and carried on.

OP
OP
MAMiller44

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Was told it’s nothing to worry about and can have it cleaned up another tune file.

I reset the code and carried on

I reset the code and carried on.
Thanks, gives me some peace of mind!

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine came on about a year after afe cai installed ,goose tune ,tuned it out .