P&S Dream Maker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a quick wash I tried out a new product from P&S called Dream Maker. It's labeled as a gloss amplifier/enhancer and I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical it may be a redundant product in my detailing arsenal. The last thing I need is another drying aid or quick detailer! My initial impression is that it makes darker colors pop but on lighter colors the difference it minimal. It definitely added some gloss and clarity to the Agate Black paint. Application was super easy and it seems to play well with my coating and drying aid I have on the truck. Plus it smells like Watermelon Jolly Ranchers so thats a plus!

IMG_1123.JPG

OP
OP
Hagasan41

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta try that. I really like Beadmaker.
You’ll like it man. I use Beadmaker as my drying aid and this plays well with it. I’ve used it on 3 cars so far and can tell it makes the darker colored ones pop. I noticed it seems to have some anti static properties as well so the cars are less dusty.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’ll like it man. I use Beadmaker as my drying aid and this plays well with it. I’ve used it on 3 cars so far and can tell it makes the darker colored ones pop. I noticed it seems to have some anti static properties as well so the cars are less dusty.
Thanks I’ll pick some up.

soonerraptor

Reaction score
Yes, I used it on my buddies Raptor that has the graphics package. Skip this as it doesn’t add much protection and pick up Beadmaker instead or one of the many spray wax’s.
I already have some Beadmaker and really like it. When you say you use it as a drying aid, what exactly do you mean? You spray Beadmaker when the truck is still soaking wet?? My truck is the magnetic grey so anything to help that pop is worth trying in my book.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
You can use bead maker on wet or dry paint, id do a quick chamois dry then use it. We have tested the spray and rinse method and its not as good as a quick chamois, spray and wipe off. p&s products are great! We use a few of them in our shop.