P&S Dream Maker

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a quick wash I tried out a new product from P&S called Dream Maker. It's labeled as a gloss amplifier/enhancer and I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical it may be a redundant product in my detailing arsenal. The last thing I need is another drying aid or quick detailer! My initial impression is that it makes darker colors pop but on lighter colors the difference it minimal. It definitely added some gloss and clarity to the Agate Black paint. Application was super easy and it seems to play well with my coating and drying aid I have on the truck. Plus it smells like Watermelon Jolly Ranchers so thats a plus!

You must be registered for see images attach

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta try that. I really like Beadmaker.
You’ll like it man. I use Beadmaker as my drying aid and this plays well with it. I’ve used it on 3 cars so far and can tell it makes the darker colored ones pop. I noticed it seems to have some anti static properties as well so the cars are less dusty.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’ll like it man. I use Beadmaker as my drying aid and this plays well with it. I’ve used it on 3 cars so far and can tell it makes the darker colored ones pop. I noticed it seems to have some anti static properties as well so the cars are less dusty.
Thanks I’ll pick some up.