OVERSTOCK SALE | Baja Designs Triple Fog Pocket Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Since we have our own version of the Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit (utilizing our own stainless steel brackets and wiring harness) which lets customers choose which lights they want, we seem to have an overstock on the packed Baja Designs Sport Triple Fog Light Kits.

Sooo we're willing to let these go at a great price to a few lucky Gen3 owners.

If you are interested in one of these kits shoot me a message. I have a few left we're willing to let go at a great price.

If you are curious, MSRP starts at $1,054.95 for this kit... but message me. We'll see what we can do for ya.

This is the kit we have a bunch of extras on (we honestly ordered a bunch of these when they were announced but by the time they arrived to us, we had developed our own bracket)

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-triple-fog-pocket-kit-sport-for-2021-ford-f-150-raptor/

We ARE willing to swap out lights and work with you on pricing if you want to upgrade some lights to SAE or Pro, etc...

image__22073.1656283211.png

Included:
  • x2 Squadrons Sports in Driving Combo
  • x2 Squadrons Sports in Spot
  • x2 S1s in Wide Cornering
  • x2 Fog Pocket Mounting Brackets
  • x2 55" Universal Splitter
  • x2 Wiring Harness Splitter
  • x1 Harness Adapter
  • x1 Upfitter Wiring Harness
  • All necessary hardware