Over Sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

360North

Reaction score
Here’s a tip…if the Dealer says they won’t sell at MSRP or under & insist on a markup…say thank you & advise them that you will add them to the nationwide Blacklist of dealers to boycott, due to the ADM. If they ask what you are referring to, tell them the forums online are crowdsourcing a list of dealers, those who to buy from & who to boycott…Whitelist & Blacklist…and you’ll be adding their name to the Blacklist. With the proper effort, they’ll backdown…after all, who wants to be on a nationwide Blacklist, lol!!???

They are not smart enough to look online & find out.

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same as what happened here in 2018, I found a deal in St. Louis and one in KS. Ended up going to St. Louis......it was worth the 9hr drive.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Glad I purchased my 2019 for approximately $6,500.00 under MSRP.

I really like the five link suspension but don't really care for the color options or the new look as it just doesn't compare to the aggressive look of the Gen2.

Also same HP & Torque numbers, that'll be a nada!

Maybe an R but I'm close to retirement and my 2019 is paid for with a brand new transmission around 27,000 miles so I'm a gonna keep it.

Nibbl3s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I purchased my 2019 for approximately $6,500.00 under MSRP.

I really like the five link suspension but don't really care for the color options or the new look as it just doesn't compare to the aggressive look of the Gen2.

Also same HP & Torque numbers, that'll be a nada!

Maybe an R but I'm close to retirement and my 2019 is paid for with a brand new transmission around 27,000 miles so I'm a gonna keep it.
Agreed. When reports started coming in that the unleashed system was not that great I decided to spend the money and put in a hifi system in my 19. The stereo was literally the only complaint I had on the truck

Reaction score
Hi, first post here, and I’ve been watching for a long time. I have the same negative view about markups and dealers in general. Although I’ve been interested in raptors, I’m now going to wait until an electric truck.
Reasons? It’s effectively the same or similar timeframe to a new raptor MY 22’. Chip shortage delays and the used market mean that it is now wise to wait.
Also, I lost interest because, although cool looking and good off-road, the raptor is now going to look slow and, like it’s namesake, a dinosaur compared to the new cadre of electric trucks. I think you should all laugh at dealers charging ADMs and say, “Friend, raptors aren’t in demand like they used to be”, and cite the pre-order numbers of the e-trucks.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a dealer try saying that selling it for 5K over sticker wasnt about greed and they hardly make money selling at MSRP, about laughed my A** off. Both Granger and Bill Collwell in Iowa are at sticker, I am currently on both there lists but wont see a 37 package until MY22.

360North

Reaction score
I just got back from visiting a dealer here in GA…had talked to the guy previously & he said he’d work with me, implying MSRP…he said to stop by tonight, so I did. We went thru the build (said they can’t place order until tomorrow, for whatever reason) and asked him what was next for ordering process…he said they had to figure out pricing. I said what’s to figure out, the price is staring you in the face on your monitor display. He advised he thought they were marking them up by $5K…told him that was NOT happening, that I could buy a TRX next door for $5K more. Only reason to buy the Raptor was to save costs.

He had his MGR come over & give a spill about the $5K, so I deflated his argument as well. He then tried to BS me & say “oh we are a small dealer, so we have to BUY our allocations from other dealers & that cost us $$$ that we have to make back”. I said…Oh, so you are the middleman & just passing costs along…then why would I buy from YOU, I’ll just go to the source instead! LOL

The look on his face, over the fact that I had completely deflated his reasoning for the $5K…was priceless!!! LMAO

I told him he will never sell one at that price, especially with MY2022 coming and that people can buy the TRX next door (for MY2022) at MSRP (or less). The MY2021’s will set on the lot collecting dust.

If he wants to make me a proper deal…to call me by Sat, or I go elsewhere & put their name on a Blacklist.