Over 30 days and still not shipped is this normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And here you are still waiting, right…
Yes I am still waiting. Every time I call Ford customer service, they just push the date out. Right now they are claiming 12/18, but I don't believe that for a second. I don't think they have any idea when I will get it. Its like when the airlines tell you the delay is just 15 minutes.... 10 or 12 times. Ha!

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I am still waiting. Every time I call Ford customer service, they just push the date out. Right now they are claiming 12/18, but I don't believe that for a second. I don't think they have any idea when I will get it. Its like when the airlines tell you the delay is just 15 minutes.... 10 or 12 times. Ha!
Yes...they should just stop with the BS ETA dates....or start giving us FordPass credits for every date missed haha .

OP
OP
S

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes...they should just stop with the BS ETA dates....or start giving us FordPass credits for every date missed haha .
It would be nice if they at least attempted to do something. Every time I call customer service they make it sound like its the dealership that is the problem. I have purchased this and a fully loaded Expedition from them this year. You would think $150K+ of high margin vehicles would matter to them, but I guess not....

OP
OP
S

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those keeping score, the latest "revised" delivery date of 12/18 is also going to be missed. Once again, customer service has no idea when I might receive it. To add salt to the wound, the CS rep tried several times to correct me and tell me that "it must be a 23" because it hadn't shipped yet. FML.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those keeping score, the latest "revised" delivery date of 12/18 is also going to be missed. Once again, customer service has no idea when I might receive it. To add salt to the wound, the CS rep tried several times to correct me and tell me that "it must be a 23" because it hadn't shipped yet. FML.
I feel for you man, you can get yourself so frustrated and worked up over Ford’s games. If it’s built I’m sure you will get it.

Hang in there.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel for you man, you can get yourself so frustrated and worked up over Ford’s games. If it’s built I’m sure you will get it.

Hang in there.
Just passed another delivery date. Today makes 15 days sitting in a railyard waiting for a convoy truck.

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a '22 in stock at MSRP at a dealer 7 hours away; I canceled the deposit I had on an inbound '22 and picked up my Raptor the day before Thanksgiving. I couldn't take the waiting anymore (since August), on top of intrest rates rising and my trade depreciating. Hang in there OP or start hunting.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You would think your dealer could get some info from the zone rep.
He asked. "We have tens of thousands of vehicles going to hundreds of dealers and less drivers than ever" or some BS like that. At the point you cant find tractor trailer drivers, I'm sure plenty of hotshot guys would be OK running 2-3 at a time only a few hours away. They could make a few trips a day as close as most of these places are.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He asked. "We have tens of thousands of vehicles going to hundreds of dealers and less drivers than ever" or some BS like that. At the point you cant find tractor trailer drivers, I'm sure plenty of hotshot guys would be OK running 2-3 at a time only a few hours away. They could make a few trips a day as close as most of these places are.
Haha, was gonna say, sounds like a business opportunity to me.