Over 26,000 lumen M&R holiday special

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure I want to go for this deal (start smaller i guess) but did send them a note on the 8 pack from another thread and the fog light kit.

My wife and daughter passed on buying lights for Christmas. Didn't want to get the wrong thing. Good ida since I've changed my mind so often this past week.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going M & R, just thinking I'll make it the fog light kit and the new light set they are working on for either side of the front plate Colorado makes have. This is a good deal but not sure its the look I'm wanting.

After checking out WaltDoGG's full compliment of lights I'm thinking the lower half is what I want for now. I really like the fog light set up and adding lights on either side of the plate looks really good. Plus very functional.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For what its worth I ordered the 30" for behind the grill and 40" for bumper mount. Can't wait to see what it all looks like. Will be a mad dash to install. Lights, bumper and oh yea the truck aren't here yet. Good deal on the lights.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so I pulled the trigger, sort of. Passed on this but did order the 8 pack they are working on for either side of the front plate and the Fog Light kit. May end up adding the behind the grill lights down the road but this gives me what I want for now.
Thanks M&R