Over 26,000 lumen M&R holiday special

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Amber alert!!!!
ugyragyz.jpg

y3u4anes.jpg

rynute3e.jpg

Yukon Joe

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok...

I wasn't quite sure about behind the grill kits, but the more I think about it, they'll work fine that way and I can always move them to an exterior mount later on should I so choose.

Plus, the other day I'm heading down the road and meet a guy a with his brights on. I flash him and he dims his (like he should) then he flashes me as though mine are now on bright. How I would have loved to respond with... :ryu-cvs-hadoken-a:

...with this kit I should be able to do that! ;-)

yes, i know, this is an unsafe thing to do and would probably never actually do it... but it's nice to know I have the option. hahaha

So what kind of configuration should I be looking at, taking into account that they'll be used more for slowspeed, sorta offroad varmint shooting than actual trail lights? What's the most poular? where, when, and who do I send the check to? (or cc if possible... gotta build those cabelas points!)

Anyway, let me know. I've got four unused rocker switches on my center console and they're starting to bug me!

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully this friday ill swing this one, if i cant talk my better half into a front/rear bumper combo. (i mean i did smash my front bumper on a hill, ******* thing jumped at me out of no where!)