Over 26,000 lumen M&R holiday special

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's one hell of a deal right there haha I have the ADD stealth bumper so the lower mounted light would be blocked by my current lightbar ony bumper haha but for everyone else you guys should definitely jump on this deal you won't find one like it any where else!!

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Joe... are you going to have this setup on the truck for your xmas trip home? I'm very interested in it and with this deal in place I would love to try to snag this post xmas.

M&R, Couple questions

Is all wiring included?
How long will this deal last?

Thanks!
Jeff

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You would need to extend them to the aux switches. ($5 12gauge wire should do the trick)

The deal is until December 31 2012. Let's finish the year in style

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it gets here before Sunday, I'll install it Sunday. Otherwise, my 72 hour work week kills install time before Christmas.

Looks like I need some 12 ga. wire and maybe a couple fuses?

Yukon Joe

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still debating if I should get that upper to go with my current 40". Night picks please =)

I didn't know you had an upper grill 40" Nick. Knowing how much light can be obstructed by the grill, my humble opinion would be go with the 20" lower unit.

That or a set of hood mounts, or M&R's Fog Kit.