Outstanding Customer Service!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
I have been a Gen1 owner and just recently got into a Gen2. Having been out of the Raptor scene for quite a few years i was working my way back into the forum world/FB pages. I noticed this winter that the brakes were getting pretty worn and that spring was right around the corner and a perfect time to start looking into brake packages. I've heard great things about Freedom Motorsports having the propriatary dual coating on their rotors and a lot of happy customers from both Gen1's and Gen2's. While i was lurking and making some comments on a FB page Rick reached out to me and told me he had a deal for me. Not only was this impressive that he reached out to me but it was to give me details on great pricing due to the specific package i was looking into. all i can say is how grateful i am for the amazing customer service but also the dedication to all the community/forum members for this kind of service. As if thats not enough they are also huge supporters of Veterans and do fundraising events which being a veteran myself made it a no brainer that they will have a customer for life out of me.

Thank you again and i can't wait to install them!