Outstanding customer service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After several purchases from Kirk for the TRR.. Everything arrived quickly and exactly as ordered!

He is the true definition of what a FRF member/vendor should be. Always answers questions and emails quickly and accurately!

And today I recieved raptoraddict tee shirt as a thank you..
View attachment 9191
View attachment 9192

-Greg

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm working on a fairly sizable order with Kirk as we speak and I got a surprise RaptorAddict t-shirt in the mail yesterday too.

One thing is for sure, Kirk is a true Raptor enthusiast, get on the phone with him and start talking parts.... The guy just oozes excitement.

Thanks Kirk, and I'm looking forward to installing the stuff we've got in the works.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gee! Thanks guys! Anything for the FRF members! Thank you for all your support! Anythig you guys need, just let me know.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I AGREE 100% with everyone. By far the BEST customer service I've had. He truely calls or texts you back right away.
Thanks Kirk for all your hard work, and I'd recommend RaptorAddict to anyone.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I also have FRF FlexFit hats being made as we speak. These will be sent to every FRF member with any order over 100.00. That's pretty easy to do unfortunately.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great Service

Just met Kirk today & would have to say it was a pleasure to see someone go the extra mile for service. (He delivered my rear bumper to me on his way to a wedding) No delivery charge is quite a bonus! Thanks again Kirk.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just met Kirk today & would have to say it was a pleasure to see someone go the extra mile for service. (He delivered my rear bumper to me on his way to a wedding) No delivery charge is quite a bonus! Thanks again Kirk.

It was great meeting you Dyno! It's always cool experience meeting up with one of my customers. Something funny happened after you left. I needed gas so I figured since we were at a gas station, I'll just gas up. Well as I was finishing up, by truck jumped back a bit! I noticed an old lady just backed into the front of my truck. Since SEMA is around the corner I get quite paranoid, so I started yelling as she was driving away. I noticed she bumped into the stock bumper I had put of for now. She got lucky. I told her that the bumper was getting changed out, so she can go. She cried and said she was sorry and then drove away. Just wanted to make sure she didn't crack my 700.00 stock grille. HaHa!

Last edited:

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished rear bumper

Added the flat panels between bars, a set of dually D2 diffused lights & a coat of Line-X. Noticed the corners of the fenders? Dupli-color rubber coating. Thanks again for the deal & service.

Sorry to hear about that bumper, but I know the feeling

Attachments

• IMG_1953.jpg
    IMG_1953.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1954.jpg
    IMG_1954.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1963.jpg
    IMG_1963.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 90