Outstanding Customer Service from M3toSVT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LF LandShark 2818

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill start this off by saying that this is literally the best sales transaction I've ever experienced. I bought M3toSVT's old set of headlights quite some time ago from the threads below

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/my-headlight-retrofit-build-43492/

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/tuxedo-black-paint-match-retrofit-48667/

We pm'ed a few times on the forum and then we struck a deal that while he was making the myriad of changes i asked for that he would contact me every so often with updates. Normally this is the point where the buyer "horror stories" would begin.

Not here though, he over communicated with me and asked my opinion and confirmed what i wanted along every step of the way to make sure he got it right the first time. He also went above and beyond to make sure that he completely re-wired the lights to tidy everything up and make it completely plug and play for me since I'm about as much of an electrician as i am a rocket-surgeon :big grin:
He also took the time to test out the parts long enough to find out some of them needing replacing (no fault of his own, its just how TRS parts are) and then went ahead and got the new parts before he ever shipped me a product.

Before i knew it i had the lights at my door and they were amazing. For those of you with retrofits, you can understand how happy i was to see that everything worked the first time, no wiring issues, and the paint was flawless.

Since i got them I've had several issues related completely to the quality of the parts manufacturer and not the builder. Ive texted him several times at 0600 and sometimes its 2300 to ask for help on various problems I've had and its never been more then 20 minutes since he has got back with a solution. M3toSVT has had a solution for every problem I've had while sacrificing an immense amount of his personal time. All of his solutions have worked first time. He has gone so far as to custom rig up a harness for me in order to stop a hyper flash problem i was having that was caused by my truck (not him) at no charge.

I know that most days, most of us as buyers are very skeptical when we buy something from an individual versus a company but i can honestly say that if you are looking at working with M3toSVT you will have a better experience then most large businesses. I felt it was very rare see that now a days which is why i wanted to make sure this community knows what a standup person M3toSVT is.

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the flattering review. I hope everyone can have the same reaction for every transaction I complete.