Outlaw Raptor RSV 3 Buiild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 Ford Raptor 6.2 Crew
IMG_8200.jpg
Outlaw Raptor Products:
Baja Bumper- vented powder coated black
Uni ball Upper A arm
Tie Rod kit
Brake line kit
Hood Light Mount
Rear Fox Bump Stop Kit

Bak Flip bed cover
Deaver Springs
Glass Works Fenders
(8) Vision X HID 4500
Method Race Wheels
37 x 17 General Tires
5 Star tuner
Volant Intake
Lowrance GPS
Icom VHF Radio
Iridium satellite phone

Outlaw Raptor Baja Bumper.
Low profile design with 6 Vision X HID's. Stainless steel mesh and black powder coated skid plates.

IMG_8203.jpg
Outlaw Raptor Hood light bracket.
These work great to get the light directed further down the trail. HID pencil beams work the best.

IMG_8204.jpg
General 37 x 12.5 x 17 Race Tires
IMG_7765-1.jpg
Side view of the Outlaw Raptor Hood light mount.
IMG_4480.jpg
Deaver +2.5 Rear springs with Outlaw Raptor Fox Bump stop mount.
IMG_4464.jpg
Here is a view of the bump stop system. Notice how the bump perch is designed to clear the spring at full bump and full incapsulates the factory frame rail for superior strength.
IMG_4333.jpg
IMG_4331.jpg
IMG_4476.jpg
Outlaw Raptor Uni ball upper control arms with 3/4 heims. The upper control arm was designed for use with the OE coil over set on the 2nd or 3rd perch adjustment as well as after market coil overs such as Kings or Icon 3.0
IMG_7763.jpg
IMG_4455.jpg
Bak Flip Bed cover.
These covers work great and are easy removed for loading bigger items like bikes.
IMG_7806.jpg

Last edited:

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
love the truck!

ps, might want to fix the caption for the UCA Arms:

"Outlaw Raptor Uni ball upper control arms with 3/4 heims. The upper control arm was designed for use with the OE coil over set on the 2nd or 3rd perch adjustment as well as after market coil overs suck as Kings or Icon 3.0"

yup, you got it fixed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love the truck!

ps, might want to fix the caption for the UCA Arms:

"Outlaw Raptor Uni ball upper control arms with 3/4 heims. The upper control arm was designed for use with the OE coil over set on the 2nd or 3rd perch adjustment as well as after market coil overs suck as Kings or Icon 3.0"

???????? Not quite following you......

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the original description of their upper arms, they said it would work with aftermarket coilovers "suck" as kings and icons.

Yes... we need pics of SNK's ride!!!

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the original description of their upper arms, they said it would work with aftermarket coilovers "suck" as kings and icons.

Yes... we need pics of SNK's ride!!!

yup, thanks guys for clarifying it... didnt think Outlaw was trying to diss on the "sucky" kings :crazy:

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he's saying something sucks. As for what..I have no idea.

Btw: PICS of my truck!

Pics very soon my young grass hopper. Truck is looking great. 2" Chromoly cage, Sparco Seats, etc. I'll let the cat out of the bag in about a week. A ton of parts from laster cutting came in this week as well as the Deavers. I will be bold and say Your Raptor is going to make other so called luxury pre runner Raptors look like 1988 New York taxi cabs....

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
???????? Not quite following you......

Pics very soon my young grass hopper. Truck is looking great. 2" Chromoly cage, Sparco Seats, etc. I'll let the cat out of the bag in about a week. A ton of parts from laster cutting came in this week as well as the Deavers. I will be bold and say Your Raptor is going to make other so called luxury pre runner Raptors look like 1988 New York taxi cabs....

Teaser pics :jawdrop: