Outlaw Raptor **** T Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious, when you wrap a truck like you did how durable is it and what happens to the factory paint?

Dave

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious, when you wrap a truck like you did how durable is it and what happens to the factory paint?

Dave

Factory paint is just fine underneath, in fact it's protected by the layer of wrap.

The wraps are pretty tough, they can stand up to a lot. Just don't get too close to one with a pressure washer wand.... Ask me how I know.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol oops!! Can they take scratches from small branches or resist small rocks that get flung up by the tires? Or is it more of a cosmetic thing? Also how much is it to wrap a Raptor?

Dave

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wrap-tors must remain mostly pavement queens. Don't go off-roading in a serious way. Once an edge gets dirt/grit worked under it... it's all over but the cryin game

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrap-tors must remain mostly pavement queens. Don't go off-roading in a serious way. Once an edge gets dirt/grit worked under it... it's all over but the cryin game

Oh that's a shame I really like the look. About how much does it cost to do the entire truck?

Dave