Outlaw Raptor LED Bulb Packages Now Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have LEDS on the rear turn signals as well?

I just put put the LEDS in the tails and got the Hyper Flash...drove me nuts put the OEM bulbs back in and am sending them back to Superbrightleds.com

Is it possible if all the blinkers are replaced with LEDs that the hyper flash will stop?

I only tried the rear not the amber front?

There is a Member who installed the blinkers 3157# and does not get the Hyper Flash...his truck is a 2010...mine is a 2011

Thanks,

Fred

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put put the LEDS in the tails and got the Hyper Flash...drove me nuts put the OEM bulbs back in and am sending them back to Superbrightleds.com

Is it possible if all the blinkers are replaced with LEDs that the hyper flash will stop?

I only tried the rear not the amber front?

There is a Member who installed the blinkers 3157# and does not get the Hyper Flash...his truck is a 2010...mine is a 2011

Thanks,

Fred

I believe you must Match the bulbs front and rear to avoid the hyper flash.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe you must Match the bulbs front and rear to avoid the hyper flash.

I did NOT even think to replace all the blinkers with LEDs and the hyper flash might go away...that would be awesome if that is true...

If that is the case...you would sell the hell out of the blinkers...

I am going to give it a try...

Thanks,

Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok...so I replaced the front Amber 3157#A only no hyper flash at all....next I replaced the tails 3157#R...so all the blinkers have been replaced with LEDs...after replacing the tails with LEDs back to Hyper Flash...removed LED tails and BUT kept the front 3157#A and everything works fine...

Long story short. Front LEDs no hyper flash...Rear LEDs Hyper Flash

WTF

Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats really weird...

I got a freaking Gremlin in my truck...

I am obsssed with this now...

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

1 LED on the circuit keeps enough current draw for the flasher to work properly, 2 LEDs drop the current draw enough to cause the fast flashing.

Now that makes sense... I did see where I can by a decoder for the tails...$40 for the 4 tails...

7443 7440 LED Bulbs Warning Error Free Canceler Decoder Adapters Kit Set | eBay

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did I just completely Hijack Outlaw's thread?....what are you HIDs doing?

Nothing. I'm just saying HID's have the same issue with the drop in current draw. That's why if you add a plug n play HID kit to a Mercedes or BMW, you gotta change something in the computer. Not sure if it's the same for the Raptor, but my HID's don't like the Auto setting on startup very much...