Outlaw Raptor custom grille and bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I dig the concept, maybe painting it OEM gray or black would finish it out. Props for thinking outside the box though.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the constructive criticism guys but like we said "He was very set on how he wanted the Grille to look" We built it for a customer who wanted it, so like it or not it is something different other then stock... We like to take on design challenges but we also make sure it is what the customer wants and expects. We love to hear the feed back both positive and negative. It's always good to hear what some like and some don't. I can't wait to post some of the new products we are coming out with in the near future and see the responses.
Connor

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was not trying to be a ****...and not "********" on their thread...just stating my opinion...

So it is ok to tell a Vendor how great a mod is, which i do when I feel that way, but to voice an opinion that is not lock step 100% positive is not cool?

Fred you did "shit" on their product, in THEIR forum and you didn't just do it once, you did it twice :pp:

Guys, if you don't like something you don't always need to TELL them. It's OK not to say something negative about a vendor's product.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fred you did "shit" on their product, in THEIR forum and you didn't just do it once, you did it twice :pp:

Guys, if you don't like something you don't always need to TELL them. It's OK not to say something negative about a vendor's product.

An old Lawyer told me once if you don't know the answer to your question than don't ask it...

Feedback is feedback...

Represent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont understand why a vendors held in such high regards arOund here, its like they pay their monthly fees and they cant do any wrong and sometime's they need to be called out if needed, this IMO isnt one of those times.

With that being said the truck looks much better in person than in these photo's

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont understand why a vendors held in such high regards arOund here, its like they pay their monthly fees and they cant do any wrong and sometime's they need to be called out if needed, this IMO isnt one of those times.

With that being said the truck looks much better in person than in these photo's

* You obviously don't own a business
* You obviously have never had a business and done business (sold) on the internet
* You can call them out all you like but...
* There's a better place to do it than in THE VENDOR'S OWN FORUM