Outlaw Raptor custom grille and bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If there is one thing that stands out on the Ford Raptor it has to be the unique grille that sets it apart from any other truck on the road. The design staff at Outlaw Raptor was given the opportunity to re-create the factory style grille on one of our own customers Raptors. He was very set on how he wanted the Grille to look. By using custom LED lights behind the grille and stainless steel mesh as a protector we came up with a few different designs. He also wanted a flush mount TIG welded bumper that had a high approach angle.

So after a few of those designs came to reality the choice was made to neatly mount 6 Baja Designs ONX LED's behind the grille and use the stainless steel mesh as the protector. Here is the finished product in carbon fiber.

null_zps88c2a9ba.jpg

null_zpsa3f8e84d.jpg

null_zps4a6089d8.jpg

null_zps54ee9a61.jpg

null_zps76437d80.jpg

null_zps89c17c81.jpg

null_zps21a43d57.jpg

IMG_3431_zpsdc1a7a02.jpg

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i like it. i think if the mesh was black it would look even better, i like the carbon fiber alot. i bet the mesh doesnt really reduce the light output much at all

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy S@$T that by far is the best looking after market grill! Really sweet! A departure from the stock but still sticking to roots!

Great job!