Outlaw Raptor bed brace review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has seemed to be more that the panels won't stay aligned because the alignment bolts just can't hold the forces put on them while offroading rather than actual bent parts. This could be a little more localized to year models and cab configuration. If I recall correctly most reports I've heard or seen have been on SCREWs which makes it a 2011+ concern but a very high percentage of Raptors out there are SCREWs so it hard to tell if it's localized more to them or if we just haven't had a lot of SCAB owners reporting it. MotuMute (John right?) do you have the beadspread issue? I know you have beat the **** out of your truck as well and it's a SCAB. What say ye?

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also I'd be interested to hear Treypal's thoughts. He's probably got the most off road Baja style miles on any Raptor pretty much anywhere.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
My bed is a little out of whack. When I installed my tiregate, it took quite a bit of tweaking to get it right.

I've seen quite a few Raptors owned by racers that have something similar to this setup. All home fabbed.

What I can say about it is that these beds shake a ton offroad, eventually something is going to give or crack.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you are happy with it!

As of right now these are custom made to order. If you want a set please give us a call at 949 581 5001

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bed supports are common place on the trucks that mob hard on my home forum (dtx) the bends just like to deform when you get crazy, isnt just raptors.. make em a production run outlaw, im sure you'll sell plenty!

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey. Sorry to bring up an older topic but, will these bed brace "tubes" interfere with the pre-runner tiregate? I know it says custom to order but has anyone ran into this issue? Just curious.