Outlaw Raptor 10 Days of X-Mass Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought their Alpha 1 bed rack for $1000. They wanted to charge me $260 to install it. I didn't have the tools to pull out the bed bolt. Lucky for them a buddy of mine helped me at his shop and it definitely wasn't $260 worth of work. Maybe $20. LOL Scrooge in deed Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Lol. You must be unbelievably mistaken. $260 to install a bed rack I am going to have to call B/S on this. At most we charge $100.00 I don't know who you talked to or if their was more being installed but YOU are mistaken. If for any reason you feel we have an unjust price or install amount please feel free to contact me direct at the shop or some where else. I do business with 1000's of raptor owners and we go out of our way to help and support every customer. Any way good to hear the bed rack worked out for you.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol. You must be unbelievably mistaken. $260 to install a bed rack I am going to have to call B/S on this. At most we charge $100.00 I don't know who you talked to or if their was more being installed but YOU are mistaken. If for any reason you feel we have an unjust price or install amount please feel free to contact me direct at the shop or some where else. I do business with 1000's of raptor owners and we go out of our way to help and support every customer. Any way good to hear the bed rack worked out for you.

Yes sir the quote I was given for it to be installed was $1260. I said "I'm forking over about a grand and I'm sure install is a 10 minute job, you can't just throw it in?". Gentleman on the phone said "no we can't throw it in, you've got to pay for the install".

Later that day when I was installing it, the cups didn't fit the posts. I had to grind the inside of the cups and the outside of the posts to get everything to fit. Also, the line-x or whatever you used has peeled off in multiple spots and I have rust on this spots now.

I have no reason to lie to you so please don't say that I'm saying BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

fateinc2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same rack paid like 30$ bucks to have it installed and have about 2500 miles off-road ing with it no issues thus far. What area is it where the line x came off?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the same rack paid like 30$ bucks to have it installed and have about 2500 miles off-road ing with it no issues thus far. What area is it where the line x came off? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Multiple spots. Top and bottom. Performance is better then I could have ever asked. I love it! It's so practical and useful. Plus it looks bad ass flying down the freeway.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta pay for that 1.8 million dollar house somehow

This is a good one to go from a bed rack to where and how I live. So to set u straight my beautiful house is no we're never 1.8 mil even though I wish it was. So whether I live in a 100 soft or a 5000 soft house it does not change how it run my business. So please keep your fictional comets to you self unless you have a 1.8 mil house you want to give me for 325k. I Guess this is why I don't get on the forum that much any more and partake in such remedial B/S.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

I thought he was selling cases of Monsters out the back door of Outlaw to pay for that, since there's no more raptor expeditions!!

Wow that's a lot of monsters. Lol you are more the welcome to stop by and I give you one..

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Yes sir the quote I was given for it to be installed was $1260. I said "I'm forking over about a grand and I'm sure install is a 10 minute job, you can't just throw it in?". Gentleman on the phone said "no we can't throw it in, you've got to pay for the install". Later that day when I was installing it, the cups didn't fit the posts. I had to grind the inside of the cups and the outside of the posts to get everything to fit. Also, the line-x or whatever you used has peeled off in multiple spots and I have rust on this spots now. I have no reason to lie to you so please don't say that I'm saying BS. Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Who did you talk to at the shop? As for the line x it should be covered under warrantee depending on when you bought it. Please feel free to contact me or just come on by. I would love to look in to this more.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just tried 4 times to call outlaw and te message says "hi you've reached Outlaw Off-road AFTER normal business hours".

Even though your website says open until 6pm

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's lot of very thin skinned guys on this site, didn't take you as one of them

O shit it just dawned on me you were talking about the Outlaw plane payment. Yea the Bombardier Challenger comes in handy to fly our Raptor customers in. Just ask Rick. Lol

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Just tried 4 times to call outlaw and te message says "hi you've reached Outlaw Off-road AFTER normal business hours". Even though your website says open until 6pm Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Yes we are closed today. I will be back on the 2nd of Jan. the shop will be open tomorrow but if possible give me a call when I get back.