Out of the business unfortunately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Later this coming week I will comment here what I'm kinda going to be doing. I'm pretty sure you guys will be shocked! But just know aviation will be coming up very soon next. I will be reaching out to a few of you here.

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I seen the "hinting" remarks here, lol.
I threw curve balls atmy employer the entire last few weeks, I do not think it's their business what I do, how much I'm paid etc. But you guys will know the truth soon. Kevo on here knows I'm just as good at throwing grenades as some. I leave throwing them and watch from the sidelines everyone being scared :pepper:

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the best... one of my hardest career decisions was to leave a job I loved many years ago. Best decision I made.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, I come back after a nice holiday break and all **** hits the fan lol! But in all seriousness good for you brother. I went through the same situation the beginning of this year. I was miserable, over stressed, over worked, under appreciated and I finally said enough. Quit my job and ended up with a really great company now. I couldn't be more happier, and they actually care about their employees. Everything will work out for the best. Good luck out there and don't be a stranger!